- ICOMP Paper on CNIL decision October 2012This paper sets out ICOMP views on the CNIL decision made October 2012
- Defiant and Obstructive Googles responses to the CNILThis paper examines Google's answers to the CNIL inquiry.
- Executive Summary Studie "Suchmaschinen, Marktmacht und Meinungsbildung" (Prof. Dr. Boris P. Paal, M.Jur)
- ICOMP Translation Bottin v Google Judgment
- Summary of Bottin V Google Judgement
- Submission to the Australian Productivity CommissionThis submission has been prepared in response to the Productivity Commission’s draft report on the Economic Structure and Performance of the Australian Retail Industry (the draft report)
- Opinion of the French Competition Authority on Competition in Online AdvertisingAn English translation of the French Competition Authority’s opinion on online advertising