ICOMP's members include companies and individuals who have signed up to ICOMP's principles and support its goals.
ICOMP's membership exists on two tiers:
- The Council: Led by ICOMP's Chairman, this body guides the ICOMP programme of activities and is made up of members who also contribute financially to the initiative. Below you can find more information on ICOMP's Council members.
- Signatories: Companies and individuals who have signed ICOMP's principles and support its aims. ICOMP is supported by 46 signatory companies from 18 countries around the world, including the Spanish Chapter of the International Advertising Association; Czech search engine Seznam; the Association of Spanish Editors of Newspapers, AEDE; and Markus Loening, Federal Commissioner for Human Rights.
Member Working Groups
Several Council members chair member working groups which drive core areas of ICOMP work:
- Search working group: Marc Pinter-Krainer, OneNewsPage, UK
- European Digital Agenda working group: Mariusz Lisiecki, Emarketing Experts, Poland
- Consumer Issues working group: Vinzenz Stimpfl-Abele, The White House, Austria