Social Media Newsroom
About the Newsroom
This newsroom is designed primarily to help journalists and bloggers who are looking for the latest news regarding ICOMP's core principles.
Trade Comet Case StudyDownload File
Foundem Case StudyDownload File
Hotmaps Case StudyDownload File
One News Page Case StudyDownload File
Streetmap Case StudyDownload File
The ICOMP leadership is made up of a number of individuals who help guide and advise the members and the organizations.
ICOMP announces Mediaset as new memberClick here to find out more
ICOMP Breakfast Seminar: Competition and the online marketplaceClick here to find out more
Google's commitments: too little, too late?Click here to find out more
A dominant player and the public purse: The damage of Google’s ‘economic investment’Click here to find out more
Google in last chance saloonClick here to find out more
You can view ICOMP’s most recent statements via the link below.
- ICOMPvoices: @krishgm Do you think Google would get away with the myriad accusations about stealing people's data if it wasn’t so dominant?
- ICOMPvoices: @krishgm Question for Eric Schmidt: without proper IP protection, what is the incentive for anyone to invest in content?
- ICOMPvoices: @krishgm Question for Eric Schmidt: on what planet is over 90% of the search market not a dominant position?
- ICOMPvoices: ICOMP lifts the lid on how search works https://t.co/CtI1Qaqdev #Google #antitrust #marketdominance
- ICOMPvoices: RT @bisgovuk: A further bill will make it easier for businesses to protect intellectual property #QueensSpeech
- ICOMPvoices: RT @tom_watson: Interesting. “A further Bill will make it easier for businesses to protect their intellectual property.” https://t.co/uWx73…
- ICOMPvoices: RT @UK_Music: Intellectual Property Bill introduced in the House of Lords http://t.co/8mVOax0BBx first debate likely in next few weeks. We …